Today I have been nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Thanks very much to http://italkyoutalklanguages.wordpress.com for this. I am learning a lot about Japan and am able to support my readers who want to learn Japanese.
Seven things about me: I love
- The beach
- Flip flops
- Beach hut
- Cross stitch and quilting
- Olde fashioned flowers sweet peas and lily of the valley
- Small pink and yellow roses
The blogs I nominate are very small because I have only just started:
- http://italkyoutalklanguages.wordpress.com/ all about teaching and learning languages
- http://languagerichblog.eu/ multilingualism for stable and prosperous societies
- http://beachtreasuresandtreasurebeaches.com/ one shall at a time
- http://thinkingthrulanguages.wordpress.com/ learning traditional chinese characters
- http://thisworldthrumyeyes.wordpress.com/2012/07/22/off-it-goes/ sharing my vision of the world
- http://beachtreasuresandtreasurebeaches.com/2012/07/27/location-location-location-baker-beach-san-francisco/ beach treasures and treasure beaches